We’re committed to achieving the highest standards in health and safety, with the aim of providing and maintaining a safe and secure working environment for employees, customers, partners, contractors, and visitors.
SEPCO team ensures that appropriate resources are provided and actions are taken to implement and maintain an effective OHS management system.
SEPCO will strive for best practice in OHS management; comply with relevant statutory obligations, codes of practice and industry standards, and adopt a risk management approach.
We emphasize the need for everyone to:
- adhere to safe work practices at all times;
- employ the necessary controls to ensure a safe working environment;
- conduct regular risk assessments of systems of work, plant, substances, and the condition of work premises,
- to identify hazards and eliminate or manage risk; and
- be passionate about their own health and safety at work, and the welfare of others.